- I need to get some good 3D designs that I can print going. I want to give everyone that means something to me a printed gift this year so I can play with something both nerdy and artsy.
- This paper I don't want to do needs to get done this week.
- What happens after I'm done with school? I don't want to seem bleak, but I don't think I'll get a better job than what I have right now.
- When you don't post on social media, you don't get responses. Either people have way too much to process or everyone is vain. I'm saying both.
- I really need to get back into Amateur Radio. D-STAR is awesome because I can talk to anyone with only a $400 radio.
- I need to spend more time learning about Windows development for apps, 3D design, and how to not beat myself up because I can't do things on a regular scheduele.
- I'm not a fan of the holiday season in December because I equate cold and lights with stories about how people are mean and evil. Seriously, the Christian and Jewish holidays are stories with people being mean as the catalyst.
- I'm really not a fan of the way people don't have perspective on what is important for life. Making sure that you have food, shelter, and dignity is important, but your dignity as a person is not tied to you getting a new phone because you broke yours and didn't take steps to make it easy for yourself.
- I'm tired of everyone talking about points and sides on my social streams. That's why people don't hear from me.
Sunday, November 29, 2015
I have to be to work in about 9 hours, and I'm still up writing. This post is going to be more stream-of-conscious type writing, so I can get some thoughts out.